Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a cookiesNaposledy aktualizováno: 16. 1. 2020
1. What's in this policy?
This policy tells you:
- what information we might collect about you
- how we might use that information
- when we might use your details to contact you
- what information of yours we might share with others
- your choices about the personal information you give us
2. What does this policy cover?
This policy is aligned with EU law and is compatible with GDPR, applies to the relationship between the Mini Maxi House website group (minimaxihouse.com, minimaxihouse.de, minimaxihouse.pl), hereinafter the Website (in the interests of owner) and visitors (users) of the Site.
If there are situations when we ask you to enter your personal information or your personal data will be collected automatically at the program level, before that we will definitely inform you about the purpose of such actions, and you will be given the opportunity to decide which information is allowed or prohibited for collection and processing. In a short message we will reflect all the key information and give you the right to choose.
3. What my personal information can be obtained by the Site and how will it be protected?
To maximize the security of your information and confidentiality, we have minimized the need to obtain personal data to a technical minimum.
All data between users and the Website is transmitted through an SSL connection.
The Website software does not collect (therefore, process and store) any information for marketing purposes or which could be regarded as personal data.
The Website is administered through a secure connection, the entrance to the admin panel is password protected and is available only for a specific group of IP addresses.
If we do collect personal data through our website, we’ll be upfront about this. We’ll make it clear when we collect personal information and we’ll explain what we intend to do with it. For a general analysis of the Website’s traffic, we use anonymized IP addresses of users of the Website (part of the address truncated using the anonymize_ip function), by which it is impossible to identify users, but does not affect the overall statistics. In addition, in the Google Analitycs code, we disabled the function for advertisers (allowAdFeatures).
When contacting us by phone or email, we will see your phone number and address as the address of the sender and will be able to see your name (if you have indicated it, you are likely to expect this). We do not place this information for further processing in any databases (neither on the server, nor outside it).
Where we store your information
When communicating by email, all correspondence is stored on Goolge's Gmail service servers.
4. How long will my personal information be stored?
When you provide us with any personal information, we will let you know how long we will keep it. And we always adhere to such principles:
- during the storage of information, we must take into account the requirements of the law
- we keep your information only as long as long as the action, about which we speak, and we have good reason to keep it
- when communicating with you and during your use of the Website, any of your information will not be stored longer than necessary, therefore, after 1 year in the absence of communication with you by email, we will delete the entire history of correspondence
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We can send you marketing emails related to the services of the Website only if you have previously requested this or consented to it.
6. When can my personal information be shared with others?
We will never transfer (paid or for free) your personal information to any third parties and we will not post this information in any databases.
Your personal information may be publicly displayed in the following cases:
- when you do something public (that is, on your own initiative), for example, when you post comments and reviews that the public can see
- if required by law
7. Can I delete my information?
Yes, you can do it anytime.
8. What are my rights?
Remember, you always have the right to completely control your personal information.
You have the right:
- request a copy of your information
- ask us to correct incorrect information, delete it or require that we use it only for certain purposes
- change your mind and ask us to stop using your information (for example, unsubscribe from any marketing sheets)
Keep in mind, sometimes we can’t help. For example, if the law tells us that we cannot perform certain actions.
9. How are cookies and similar tracking used?
What are cookies and similar tracking technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
When you visit the Website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not directly identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website (read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data).
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
We do not use cookie files (and similar technologies) both for marketing purposes and for remembering information about you (identification, authorization), taking into account personal preferences and settings, etc., since these functions are not available on the Website.
The processing of anonymized data is not regulated by the GDPR. The information we received, when using cookies, does not make it possible to identify you as a person, therefore this information is not considered personal data, therefore there is no need to obtain such consent, and the fact of consent to the use of data cannot be recorded, because there is practically no possibility of identification as such.
How long do cookies last?
- _ga - 2 years
- _gid - 1 day
How can I control my cookies and tracking?
An additional ability to control tracking is implemented directly by browsers. By activating the function
10. How do I know about changes to this policy?
We will regularly monitor the requirements of the law, accordingly, this policy will be updated. If we make important changes, such as how we use your personal information, we will let you know. This may be a message on the Website or an email.
If you do not agree with the changes, you can always stop using our services, stop providing us with any personal information.
11. How can I contact the Website administration?
The Website is the property of Agentiz Sp. z o.o. (REGON: 360762219, NIP: 7010464928, KRS: 0000542927). For questions or comments about this policy, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org the data protection officer (Andriy Bovkun).